General Manager – Kent
General Manager – Premium Fitness & Spa -Kent
£58,000 OTE + excellent benefits
We are looking for a General Manager to take ownership for one of the leading premium lifestyle fitness clubs in Kent. With a well-established and affluent membership base, my client has a reputation for providing a fantastic fitness, sports and spa offering for all family. As the General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Effectively lead, engage and develop the club team in line with the brand values.
- Achievement of KPIs which include membership sales and retention, revenue, cost control and profitability
- Maximizing membership sales, retention and revenue
- Creating and inspiring a culture of service excellence, personalized member engagement and member/guest satisfaction
- Evaluating and developing their product offering across all areas of the business.
- Management of facility and operational standards, Health and Safety and regulatory compliance
- All CAPX and development projects
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, realistic bonus potential, car, pension, free family membership and mobile. The biggest benefit is being part of a brand who empowers their General Managers to truly manage the whole business and encourages input to help shape the whole organisation.
We are keen to talk to established General Managers from within the health and fitness industry who are inspirational, people focused leaders, customer obsessed and who have a proven track record in achievement in the premium end of the market.
For more information please click apply attaching your latest CV and covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for this post
Apply for General Manager – Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly