Bar Supervisor - London
We have a full time opportunity available for an experienced Bar Supervisor to join our team at The Depot in Barnes which offers a fresh, well sourced menu and fantastic views across the Thames.
As Bar Supervisor you'll play a key role in running the bar and deputising for the management team in their absence, ensuring that the bar is run in an efficient and smooth manner.
We'll provide you with quality training and support as well as the opportunity to develop your skills so you'll have everything you'll need to progress your career within the hospitality industry.
Reasons for you to join our team:
- You'll receive a share of tips from customers
- You'll receive a staff discount
- You'll receive training to develop your skills and knowledge
- You'll have the opportunity to be promoted within the team
The top ten things that you'll be doing as a Bar Supervisor:
- Running the bar in an efficient and smooth manner even through the extremely high level of business at peak times.
- Operating as a role model to the bar team and front of house team, demonstrating the best possible level of service at all times.
- Creating new cocktails whilst following cost control and stock routines and keeping up with trends whilst demonstrating an interest with all beverages.
- Ensuring all areas of the bar are clean, ready and replenished in time for opening.
- Dealing with any customer complaints and seeking to resolve them.
- Supporting with all relevant training of staff in the department.
- Striving to achieve high levels of customer care and a high quality product.
- Ensuring that the property, internally & externally, is maintained in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Gaining exceptional product knowledge of both food and beverage.
- Working in accordance with the Food Safety Act, health and safety regulations and The Licensing Act. Ensuring all staff our aware of their legal responsibilities and act accordingly.
To apply for this role click the 'Apply' button to submit your full application.
We will look forward to hearing from you!