As Travel Reservation Agent you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Researching charter and scheduled flights to give as many alternatives as possible.
- Booking holidays for clients
- Proactively offering “extras” i.e. car hire, insurance, parking and other travel services.
- Completing bookings accurately.
Travel Reservation Agent Skills & Requirements:
- Developed TRAVEL sales and customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- First class influencing skills.
- The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proven sales and/or call centre experience in retail travel (not tour operator)
- Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 OTE
For a fully confidential Application on this Travel Reservation Agent Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in theUK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Apply for Travel Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly