Financial Controller - Stratford-upon-Avon
6 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Billesley Manor Hotel
About the Job
With well-rounded financial experience, you’ll already know what’s expected of you – overseeing the broad scope of finance within a 4* hotel, including administration of payroll, sales and purchase ledgers, collating reports, monthly P&L, forecasts, budgeting and balance sheets. You will also be responsible for the small Accounts team who complete the daily operational tasks.
You’ll be an integral part of the management team and report directly to the General Manager, with support from the Central Finance team. Your input on all parts of the business, ensuring the departments are commercially responsible will be important to ensure a profitable and controlled hotel.
You will be required to have a supportive and proactive approach through analysing, and recommending alternative action in every respect and operating in line with group policies and guidelines, and the hotel's business plan.
What we need from you
Ideally we’d like you to have the following qualifications & skill:
- Experience on a broad range of finance as described above, ideally in the hospitality industry
- A.A.T qualified/part qualified desirable
- Excellent admin skills
- Cash handling experience
- PC literate with a good level of excel is essential
- Works well under pressure, prioritising to deadlines and targets
- Proven leader of a successful team
- Flexible on hours of work to meet the needs of the business
- In line with requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. No accommodation is available.
What you’ll get from us
Up to £24,000.00 per annum based on 22 hours a week
Benefits are non-contractual and may vary according to status and length of service.
- Substantially discounted stays across the Group including friends and family
- 28 days holidays including bank holiday allowance increasing with service
- Development opportunities including nationally recognised qualifications
- Free use of leisure club
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- High Street Discount incentive scheme
- Service awards
- Eye care vouchers
- Free parking
The Hotel Collection has unique properties and gives us the opportunity to break free from the big corporate chains’ approach to hospitality in the UK, so our teams have more freedom to achieve our financial, service and people objectives. Our aim is to provide ‘Positive impressions. Lasting memories’
Financial Controller – 4* Hotel Group Billesley Manor Hotel
A luxury country house hotel near Stratford-upon-Avon, the 4 star Billesley Manor Hotel is perfect for holidays & short breaks in Warwickshire. It boasts 72 rooms which have been styled to reflect the history & elegance of the Manor. The converted Tithe Barns adjacent to the Manor house offer spacious contemporary rooms. Surrounded by 11 acres of Warwickshire countryside, the hotel is just three miles from Stratford-upon-Avon & 12 miles from Warwick.