Assistant Manager required - Oxford
Welcome to the home of Indochina food.
At Banana Tree we offer an authentic selection of dishes and specialties from the Indochina region, the lemongrass growing countries of South East Asia that include Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and the peninsula of Malaysia and Singapore.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join our OXFORD team.
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the business performance of the restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety. You will be assisting the Restaurant Manager with various tasks and responsibilities, including driving and motivating the team, demonstrate excellent leadership skills with teamwork.
For this position you’ll need to:
- Have previous managerial experience (minimum 1 year) working in a fast-paced casual restaurant.
- Be passionate about delivering service excellence.
- Have a very outgoing personality.
- Be able to work under pressure and on your own initiative.
- Be enthusiastic, vibrant and energetic.
The position is full-time with evening and weekend work.
- A job you’ll love! – fast paced & energetic environment
- Competitive rates of pay plus KPI bonus scheme
- Delicious free meals when working
- Staff discount on meals at other times
- Performance related incentives
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health Plan scheme available
- Full comprehensive training with opportunity to grow
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, hardworking and friendly person to join our expanding team. If you are passionate about food, enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-paced environment and are committed to providing a high level of customer service we’d like to hear from you!