Hr Assistant / People Development Coordinator - London
HR Assistant / People Development Coordinator – Hotel Background – London
£23K plus benefits
Excellent position for an entry level HR individual to join the team of this Luxury Hotel in Central London.
We are looking for a young, passionate and dynamic HR professional with at least one year of experience within a Hotel who is well organised, excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and well-presented.
Reporting onto the People Development Manager the key responsibilities will include:
- HR administration: starter, leaver, holidays, sickness, appraisal, uniform, etc
- Coordinate the new starters and leavers procedure (incl. induction, payroll, appraisal, etc)
- Support the employee engagement program and activities across the hotel
- Support on the recruitment and advertising duties
- Support and coordinate training activities, ensuring the updating of activity trackers
- Employee Relations
- Working knowledge of Fourth Hospitality
We are looking for an individual from Hotel or Resort background that is keen to continue developing her/his career within Human Resource.
Interested in this great challenge?