Night Manager - Worcester
Night Manager – Luxury Country Hotel in Worcester – £19500 + benefits
Really good opportunity to join this luxury Country Hotel in the heart of Worcestershire.
Night Manager overview:
- Manage a team of night porters
- Hotel Night Duty Management
- Night Auditing and End of Day Procedures
- Dealing with guest enquiries.
- Ensuring Guest comfort, safety and security at all times.
- Ensure the relevant systems are backed up as required.
- Training and development of Night team
- Relevant Reception duties, ie, check in / out, answering queries
- Excellent Customer service
- Conference room set ups
- Hotel PA spot check Cleaning
- Maintain consistent standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports organisational values.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION:
- Have a minimum 2 years as Night Manager or Assistant Night Manager for a 3*/4* property
- Must have previous experience in a similar role and demonstrated business / industry awareness.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working with Protel or similar