Assistant Manager - Crawley
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Manager - The Curious pig in the parlour, Crawley
The Curious pig in the parlour are recruiting!
We’re seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team in Crawley. We need an enthusiastic manager on the lookout for a new challenge, offering you the chance to work in one of the most stunning bar venues in the UK. This role is perfect for a manager looking to climb the ladder to General Manager with future opportunities in some of the most vibrant towns and cities across the country. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about the bar & restaurant industry and want to develop a career with a leading premium brand.
What we offer our Managers:
- Up to £18,000 - £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Great training and development scheme - we offer on-site and off-site training including company and external courses
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering exciting opportunities across the company in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in a similar branded hospitality management or supervisory role
- A passion to producing the perfect consistent service
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills
- Always attentive and proactive
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that this industry offers
- Flexibility to consider relocation in the future for progression opportunities
Successful candidates will need to possess drive, enthusiasm and be able to demonstrate a real passion for great food and drink. They need to have high operational standards, an eye for detail and a passion for great customer service. Alongside all of the above they will need to be able to inspire their teams to constantly deliver an experience that will keep customers coming back time and time again. We cater for all occasions; whether it is a light lunch, a hearty Sunday roast or one of our trade mark cocktails.
If you are ready for a challenge and think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you!
While we would love to speak to all applicants, we will only be able to reply to those candidates who are successful and proceed to the next stage.
Apply for Assistant Manager - Crawley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly