Maintenance Manager - Chiswick
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Hours: Full-time include evenings and weekends
Roko Health Clubs are a privately owned group operating 5 full service clubs in a sector we call ‘premium affordable’. Our large scale established clubs have great facilities for our members and we hold our prices at a level that makes it truly compelling value for our customers.
To really make the clubs come to life we need a dedicated team who share our vision to passionately support and inspire our members to live a more active, healthy & fulfilling life for longer.
Roko Chiswick Bridge is a premium health club set in a stunning location in the heart of West London. With extensive gym and studio facilities coupled with fantastic relaxation and spa facilities, there really is something for everyone.
You will currently be an experienced Maintenance/Operations/Duty/Service Manager keen to progress and possess a real flair for all things Maintenance. Being multi-skilled across different trades will be advantageous.
Your role will involve:
- Personally conducting planned preventative maintenance in line with the company procedures.
- Overseeing the health and safety of our members, staff and visitors by managing the condition of the club facilities day to day and helping to train staff on its operation to avoid any facility downtime.
- Quickly and efficiently resolving all reactive maintenance issues in a timely fashion.
- Controlling the repairs and maintenance budget.
- Liaising with contractors to complete works that are outside your skill and knowledge on time and to budget
- Requirement to conduct 4-5 Duty Management shifts per week through shift pattern of open and close shifts
- Customer facing role. Focus on delivering a premium service to the members
Key attributes are:
- Have knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical plant, ppm processes, pool plant management.
- Have managed health and safety processes previously including but not limited to COSHH, risk assessments, water testing, accident reporting, emergency procedures.
- Organised and methodical, takes personal responsibility, high standards of work, logical problem solver and can do attitude.
So if you’re looking to join a company where you can make a difference and reach your true potential then come and talk to us.