7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Manager vacancy: If you’ve got hospitality, leisure or retail experience in a supervisory position then we’d love to hear from you! The Assistant Manager role is key to our success so we are looking for an Assistant Manager at this business to be passionate about us as well as our guests.
Assistant Manager role:
- Deputising for the General Manager
- Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
- Training and development of the team
What we look for in an Assistant Manager:
- At least 6 months experience in a supervisory role
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience
- Ability to role model our values and brand standards
- Passionate about great service
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
- Excellent verbal communication
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
What we can offer you:
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our S.T.A.R. development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this you will have the opportunity to develop your career to some of our other excellent brands in Mitchells & Butlers.
- Up to £1,500 bonus potential per annum
- 33% off in ALL our businesses for you and up to 5 friends
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Option to opt in to some of our share schemes (e.g. Free Shares Plan)
- Shopping discounts with many UK leading retailers
- Discount on shoes for work
- Flexible shifts
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Optional funded dental cover
- Chance to earn extra money with our Referral Scheme
An exciting opportunity to join our brilliant team. We are looking for an experienced Assistant manager to join the best pub in Guildford.
If you have a passion for great service, a drive to deliver with pride and a desire to help enhance the guest experience with your great personality then come and join our amazing team.
Experience of a management position is essential as it the ability to cope well under pressure and to lead by example.
This really is a great opportunity to join this wonderful pub, which delivers awesome Christmas numbers, and drive the business forward and develop your own career
We are also undergoing a major re model in January so are looking for a dynamic person to help drive the business forward into making The Drummond the Ultimate pub & dining experience in town
The job comes with a 2 bedroom flat above the business
Do you think you have what it takes to become the next AM at the Drummond?
Then get in touch