We are a leading branded restaurant company with a notably sized portfolio of quality restaurants within the UK and now Ireland. At Prezzo we believe that the greatest asset to any successful business is quality people. We work hard to attract staff that are friendly, positive, energetic team players at every level and department.
We are currently looking for a field trainer to join our Training Academy team! Here at Prezzo we pride ourselves on providing incredible Training and industry development for all our staff. We are currently looking for someone to join us and help deliver and create memorable and rewarding training courses for our employees. Our Field Trainers deliver an expansive portfolio of training modules from ‘Prezzo Culture’ Courses all the way to ‘Personal Licence Courses’ and many many more. You are also an active part of the HR team and help ensure all new starters are enrolled correctly – from gaining compliance documents to updating the Restaurant Managers on any issues.
The Key responsibilities includes:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining brand training materials in response to business needs.
- To maintain awareness in legislative changes regarding food hygiene, and health and safety and implement changes in order to ensure compliance.
- To compliance check new starters upon induction and complete HR paperwork
- To provide support, refresher training and ad hoc training, in response to audit results or complaints as requested by the Operation Director or HR Director
- Facilitate the courses in the field at our restaurants
- Development and training of training buddies
Specific responsibilities includes:
- Creating and maintaining of Health and Safety and Basic food Hygiene courses and exams, ensuring compliance
- Leasing with our Health and Safety advisors (CMI-NSF), implementing any changes in training
- Training and developing of managers to deliver compliance to standard
- Creating, maintaining and facilitating Health and Safety training to management teams, including policies and procedures that needs to be followed in restaurants regarding Health and Safety, Risk Assessments and Fire Training
- Facilitating and maintaining product and service training
- Facilitating and maintaining management development courses
- Planning and facilitating the supporting the induction programme for all in the business to ensure an effective speed to competency path is followed and reviewed.
As part of the training team deliver programmes that stimulate and challenge the way we do thing to ensure we are constantly improving and achieving excellence (Compliance, Service and Standards)
We’re looking for:
- Extensive hospitality experience
- Experience within Restaurants
- Experience with training individuals in this industry to high standards
- HR compliance experience with new starters
- A confident and bubbly personality, someone who really enjoys meeting new people
- Experience within a branded environment is preferred
- Experience with Fourth Hospitality is a benefit but not an essential
This is a field role and travel will be frequent, including where appropriate, overnight stays. Living in London is not required, however the successful candidate will be required to travel to central London on a regular basis.
This is a great opportunity to join Prezzo Ltd at a very exciting time for the group. Come and experience casual dining with a touch of class and enjoy the rich and rewarding career we offer in return.
Disclaimer: We aim to respond to as many applicants as possible to advise you on the status of your application - please note there may be some occasions we are unable to. Due to the number of applicants we receive, please apply online in first instance.