General Manager - Edinburgh
General Manager for Beautiful Heritage Venue in Edinburgh £36k-£44k basic plus bonus and pension
We are recruiting a General Manager for a beautiful heritage venue in Edinburgh.
This picturesque, busy venue features
- Restaurants (Lunch/Afternoon Tea/Dinner)
- Private Dining Rooms
- Conference and Events (Corporate, Private and Weddings)
This is a fast paced and interesting role where a creative, innovative approach is an absolute must. You will be a key decision maker working closely with other executive team members and the client to deliver excellence consistently.
This role is very food focused and will suit someone who has previously worked in a high-end food and service orientated environment.
Skills and Experience:
- 5* hospitality experience
- Strong team leadership and management
- Passion for exceptional food, beverage and service
- Outstanding client relationship skills
- Strong understanding of food trends and service styles
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive in approach, reliable and flexible
- Creative flair, imagination and ambition to achieve the very best results
- Sales experience in an F&B / Venue environment is desirable
Get in touch today with your CV!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our NEW website.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks
Apply for General Manager - Edinburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly