Crèche Assistant - High Wycombe
6 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Crèche Assistant - Wycombe Rye Lido
Our Crèche Assistants give that peace of mind. Our centres cater for the entire family and as a Crèche Assistant, you will provide a safe, interactive, interesting environment for young children, ensuring high levels of cleanliness and maintenance of the area, maintaining accurate records and adhering to the Fusion Safeguarding policy.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful Crèche Assistant will have:
- Nationally recognised NVQ level 2 childcare qualification
- Knowledge of child development and early years learning
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, particularly in relation to building trust and rapport with children and their parents
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, with a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Gym membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, starting January 2017.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.