Prezzo Ltd is currently seeking a passionate individual to join the senior chef and development team for the CHiMiCHANGA brand, as well as our new extremely exciting concept MEXIco, which is preparing to open its second branch.
CHiMiCHANGA & MEXIco offer Mexican casual dining in lively and vibrant atmospheres. We are now seeking CHiMi’s first ever brand specific Development Chef to continue to drive the brand forward during a period of exciting and progressive change within the brand.
Roles of the Development Chef will include:
- Working with our well respected Mexican Cuisine expert consultant to create and develop dishes which are both authentic and visually appealing for MEXIco
- Help supply chain manage relations with our specialist suppliers
- Work with our training academy to ensure all kitchen staff are trained to high standards
- Ensure costings and other financial issues are correct at all times
- Attend research trips to Mexico and similar, to ensure we stay ahead of the UK competition
- Attend trade shows, competitor analysis and industry events to gain insight
- Ensure recipes are both cost and time effective
- Work closely with Area Chefs, Prezzo’s Development Chef and our Executive Chef
- Develop a crockery, tableware and cutlery range that’s theme appropriate and effective
What we’re looking for:-
- Developmental experience with menus
- Strong financial experience
- Senior chef experience
- Industry knowledge
- Extensive product knowledge
- Genuine passion for Mexican/South American food
- Casual dining knowledge
- Ability to travel frequently to our development kitchen in London
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with the right amount of passion, knowledge and know how to help drive the brand one step ahead of the casual dining, high street brand competition.
Disclaimer: We aim to respond to as many applicants as possible to advise you on the status of your application - please note there may be some occasions we are unable to. Due to the number of applicants we receive, please apply online in first instance.