Receptionist/Administrator - Kent
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a part time Administrator/ Receptionist to join our team on a permanent basis at our friendly Residential Park, Beckenham Park. In return, we offer our Administrator/ Receptionist a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Beckenham is part of the Haulfryn Group, which is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We have been synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. Renowned as 'the home of prestigious Holiday Homes', Residential Homes and Holidays, Haulfryn enjoys a venerable reputation. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
A lively and professional individual is required to assist our owners enjoy the full facilities at our residential park. We need an exceptional person to be the welcoming, practical and knowledgeable first point of contact.
You will report to the Park Manager and be involved in a wide range of activities including, handling owner queries, invoicing and payments.
Our ideal Administrator/ Receptionist will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant reception and administrative experience within a fast-moving customer relationship environment.
- You should possess a confident telephone manner as well as good written English, computer skills and exceptional customer service.
- Also with the ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in cash handling and administration is desirable alongside a flexible approach to working.
What you will be doing:
- Every day administration tasks such as filing, faxing, printing, answering phone calls
- You will be in charge of keeping the health and safety up to date
- Also you will be able to help out with the sales information such as liaising with prospective clients
- You will also be dealing with customer complaints effectively and passing these onto the Park Manager
- Taking payments from residents that come to pay any bills
We offer our Administrator/ Receptionist a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Salary of £7,620
- Substantially discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online and high street and leisure discounts
- 30 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) pro rata
Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status
Hours: 18 hours per week, 4 days preferably Tuesday's, Wednesday’s, Thursday's and Friday’s. Normal shift times are 10:00am – 14:30pm.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Administrator/ Receptionist.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.