Sales Executive - Devon
Haulfryn Group is a family company and is one of the largest owners of holiday and residential parks in the UK. Celebrating over 80 years of successful operations, we are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. Renowned as 'the home of prestigious Holiday Homes', residential homes and holidays, Haulfryn enjoys a venerable reputation.
We are currently looking for Holiday Homes Sales Executives to join our 5 Star Holiday Parks. Due to further expansion and growth we have several vacancies available in the South West of England located between Bath and Cornwall. You will be joining a highly skilled and successful team working on one of our beautifully presented and prestigious holiday parks.
This is a very exciting time for the group as we expand and we are looking for the right people to help us with this journey.
- Fantastic basic wage of £19,000 and OTE of £30,000-£60,000
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme for many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing with service
*Accommodation may be available to assist in the first 3 months and possibly beyond
**Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status
As well as:
- Full training / support and coaching
- All the materials you need to be successful
- Fantastic 5 star product with ongoing development
- Fun / fast and engaging culture
- Opportunity to do what you do best everyday
- An Independent company who cares and values its team members
You will offer:
- 5 Star service levels to match our product
- Self Motivated, hard working, commitment and a can do attitude
- Customer facing experience ideally in the caravan/holiday homes environment; with an ability to engage / talk and more importantly listen to our customers
- Experience of sales processes in a fast paced environment
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of individuals
- Ability to manage a number of diverse tasks within deadlines, including managing time frames for completions with contractors and manufacturers
- Focussed and able to work well on your own
- Good written and verbal English
- Computer literate (basic working knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Valid UK driving licence
What you will be doing:
- Creating opportunity’s from various self-generating, prospecting and marketing methods
- Guiding potential owners through all the aspects of Holiday Home Ownership
- Maintaining the 5 star image of show homes and on and off park marketing
- Learning every day to enhance your skills and product knowledge
- Working hard and having fun in a fantastic environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family business that has huge growth potential in the years to come; this role is a committed lifestyle role that will involve working weekends and bank holidays as part of the normal week.
So if you are passionate, determined and driven to succeed, this could be the perfect position for you!
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today?
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as one of our Holiday Homes Sales Executive.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
(Key Words: Sales Executive, Sales, Sales Advisor, Enthusiastic, Motivated, Communication, Result Orientated)