Food & Beverage Manager - Grosvenor Casino Bradford - Great opportunity with The Rank Group
Are you a passionate about delivering exceptional quality Food & Beverage to a wide variety of customers? Do you want to join a company with more than 140 locations that provide excellent development opportunities? Do you have experience within the hospitality industry, used to Leading a team to ensure all facets of service are met to a high standard? If you answered yes to all and are looking for a new challenge then we may well be looking for you to join The Rank Group as a Food & Beverage Manager in our Grosvenor Casino Bradford!
Working with us is all about helping to excite and entertain people from all walks of life, we’re serious about bringing fun to our customers - so we look for team spirits who can help us create a special experience for the many different types of customer who come to us for a great night out.
Grosvenor Casino Bradford, right at the heart of the Leisure Exchange, is more than just a Casino, it's the perfect day and night leisure destination with a fantastic restaurant, amazing bar, sports & entertainment lounge, great poker, conference room and much, much more.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong knowledge of all food & drink provision regulations. Experience at least Team Leader level in leisure or hospitality is essential, particularly in Restaurant service, as is the ability to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and a strong business acumen to maximise profits to assist the management team of the club to exceed its targets.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
• Ensuring that all food and drink served is compliant with company policy and specifications.
• Taking responsibility for company audits when necessary.
• Managing the unit within Food and Beverage and Health and Safety guidelines and ensuring that all checklists and reports are completed in a timely fashion.
• Recruiting, managing & developing the team in a way that ensures a high level of multi-skilled employees.
• Completing the appropriate performance review process.
• Providing coaching and training where necessary and the encouragement to fulfil self-development objectives.
• Ensuring all customer complaints are handled quickly and efficiently, referring only appropriate issues to the GM.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven success at achieving Company Food and Beverage financial targets
• Capability to review Sales Mix to optimize Gross profit.
• Capability to Manage resources, minimising wastage and maximizing cash flow.
• Management or senior team leader/supervisor experience in a similar role.
• In-depth industry knowledge including current trends, relevant legislation, best practice etc.
• Knowledge of Employee Relations best practice.
So why join our team??
Not only is it a fun place to work with great training and excellent career opportunities, there are a lot of great benefits of being part of our team. This includes discounted shopping on many High Street stores like Debenhams, Tescos, Iceland, Ikea, B&Q!! Discounts on many popular restaurants, holidays, insurance, to name but a few! If you would like to know more, then apply to join our team, what is stopping you???
Grosvenor Casinos – more than just live Casino
One amazing venue, one great night out
With stylish bars and restaurants, fantastic entertainment and live Casino games we are the perfect day and night leisure destination. It is the mission of our Teams to focus on being the best at what we do and provide our customers with unrivalled entertainment experiences.
Part of the Rank Group, Grosvenor Casinos is a leading casino operator in the UK with over 50 casinos and over 45 years’ experience in the gaming industry it is one of the most trusted names in leisure and entertainment.
Working for us…
An amazing team where everyone counts.
More than just great venues, our clubs are extraordinary places to work. You'll find the environment welcoming, vibrant and alive - built around many different people, with many different skills. So whether your role is in Gaming or Hospitality, front of house or back of house, full time or part time, you'll enjoy being part of a team that is dedicated to giving all of our customers an experience to remember. As well as fun and flexibility we also offer opportunities to diversify and grow your career, with a focus on development and progression the majority of our Managers began their journey with us as Team Members. Whether you have experience of working in a Casino or not, we could have the role for you, your personality, your experience – playing your valued part in a business that’s enjoyed over 45 years of success.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have proof of right to work in the UK