Chef de Partie - Surrey
Wentworth Club is searching for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to work among a world class team delivering high quality fine dining cuisine.
Wentworth Club is one of the world’s finest private members’ golf and country clubs, and is famous for its Championship golf, three outstanding courses, and a Tennis & Health Club that sets the standard in its class.
- Use of our 5-star prestigious facilities including our 3 championship standard golf course, along with all of our Tennis & Health facilities (gym, studio classes, tennis courts, indoor swimming pool and spa)
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Discounted dining at our 5-star food & beverage outlets
- Discount on retail in both our Spa and Pro Shop
- Free Meals on duty
- Internal training and development
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
What we are searching for:
- Stable experience within a fine dining environment
- Can-do attitude with a drive to develop skills
- Enthusiastic Team Player
- Passion for the Food Industry
If you want to be part of delivering an exclusive fine dining experience to our members as well as contributing to the success of a historic Private Members Club during an exciting multi-million pound refurbishment, please send through your application.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly