Administrator/ Receptionist - Tintagel
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator/ Receptionist to join a growing team at our friendly holiday parks Ocean Cove and Bossiney Bay, Tintagel. In return, we offer our Administrator/ Receptionist a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Ocean Cove and Bossiney Bay are part of the Haulfryn Group, which is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We have been synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. Renowned as 'the home of prestigious Holiday Homes' and Holidays, Haulfryn enjoys a venerable reputation. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
A lively, yet professional individual is required to assist our owners enjoy the full facilities at our prestigious Holiday Parks. We need an exceptional person to be the welcoming, practical and knowledgeable first point of contact.
You will report to the Operations Manager and be involved in a wide range of activities including, handling owner queries, invoicing and payments.
Our ideal Administrator/ Receptionist will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant reception and administrative experience within a fast-moving customer relationship environment.
- You should possess a confident telephone manner as well as good written English, computer skills and exceptional customer service.
- Also with the ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in hospitality and administration is desirable alongside a flexible approach to working (including weekends and Public holidays).
We offer our Administrator/ Receptionist a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Substantially discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online and high street and leisure discounts
- 30 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) pro rata
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status
Hours: 45 hours per week, 5 days over 7 including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Normal shift times are 08:30am - 17:30pm.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Administrator/ Receptionist.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Key words: Reception, Customer Service, Reservation, Administration