Breakfast Chef - Slough
Breakfast Chef - The Ostrich Inn, Slough
We are looking for an experienced breakfast chef to join our busy kitchen team, so if you are considering your next career move and if you have a genuine love for cooking, this may be just the job for you.
You will prepare, cook and present our breakfast menu in line with our company brand standards and you must take pride in what you do. You will uphold great health, safety and cleanliness standards whilst you work in the kitchen and it’s imperative that you are a real team player.
We would be pleased to hear from proven chefs at all levels, so long as you can provide us with the skills, commitment and enthusiasm required to be successful in the role.
In return, we will off offer you continued personal development, support and training, a competitive salary, great company benefits and the opportunity for you to join our proven chef’s development programme, which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum one year’s proven experience in the kitchen.
- The ability to commit to permanent morning shifts and early starts.
- Experience working in a high volume kitchen.
- Passion and enthusiasm for cooking.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to maintain accurate kitchen logs and records.
- Great team players.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The desire to learn new culinary skills and develop in the longer term.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Structured company induction programme.
- Ongoing support and training in the kitchen.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
In order to be considered for this post please either apply online with your CV now or you can call our Trade Recruitment Co-ordinator.