Assistant Manager - Reception / Duty Manager - Chester
Assistant Manager - Reception / Duty Manager – Hotel in Chester
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
Great opportunity for a Team leader / Supervisor from a Front Office background to join this dynamic team in Chester.
- Lead the Reception Team
- Develop and nurture a positive working environment promoting great service, culture and vision of the company, learning and development for the team
- Support the Senior manager in the creation of rota, implementation of training plans, performance review, etc
- Review and implementation of efficient procedures to ensure highest customer service and satisfaction at all times
- Ensure administrative tasks and procedures are followed: update and filling of report and data, cash-handling, banking and credit card controls.
- Support training of new starters and on-the-job trainings for the Reception team
- Ensure the following of health and safety regulation
- Carry on regular rooms checks to ensure constant and consistence of service
- Provide support to Senior Manager in the handling of guest comments
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the Senior Management to support Hotel business
The Experience & Qualifications required
- Front Office supervisor / team leader in a Medium to large Hotel
- Good understanding of Hotels operations
The Ideal Candidate will...
- Fluent English
- Professional and dedicated individual
- Well presented at all times
- “Can do” attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deal with guest disputes
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good leadership skills
- Be able to priorities duties
- Maintain good time- keeping
- High level of autonomy
This is a full-time role, with shifts varying between Monday to Sunday.
Interested in this great challenge?
Apply for Assistant Manager - Reception / Duty Manager - Chester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly