1st Assistant Manager - Chelmsford
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
ASSISTANT MANAGER - NANDO`S RESTAURANT - CHELMSFORD
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 plus £4k bonus plus opportunity to join the Number 1 Best Company to work for.
Passionate about what you do? Living life to the full? We`ve always believed that success should be recognised....
That`s why we feel incredibly proud that in 2010 we were awarded Number 1 Best Company to work for in the UK by the Sunday Times, as well as in the same yearscoring 3 Stars in the Best Companies Annual Accreditation Awards for inspiring our people, encouraging development, providing excellent customer service and building strong teams - this has been further recognised by Investors in People. Read on to find out how you can be a part of our success...
What qualities does a Nando`s Assistant Manager need to have?
- You will have supervisory or management experience from a hospitality or retail background
- You will come with passion and energy which will naturally help you support, develop, motivate and inspire your new family at Nando`s
- You`ll listen and learn from all you come in contact with giving your Nandocas (Team members) every opportunity to express themselves, creating an opportunity for them to be themselves and succeed
- You`ll be looking to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and to make our customers feel like Nando`s is their home from home
- You`ll be hungry to learn and develop your skills ready to grow with Nando`s as fast as Nando`s grows!
- You`ll live the Nando`s values of Pride
- Passion, Integrity, Courage and Family
We take Management Learning and Development Seriously
- Learning and Development at Nandos is tailored to each individual`s needs
- Your first 3 months as an Assistant Manager will be training, learning the nandoca skills and management skills required to be successful within Nando`s, you will be supported and coached by some of our Nando`s Legends!
- After 3 months with Nandos you will be invited to a Self development Workshop, where you draw up a development plan for your forthcoming year
- We have won training awards for our Coaching Programs, Train the Trainer and our Working in Management Teams program (outward bound course) which will be fully available to you.
- We invest loads of money in our people and training, we have 16 Nandocas within our Learning and Development team ready to support you - so training is always ongoing!
As a 1st Assistant Manager it pays to be at Nando`s!
- Basic Salary based on experience you bring to the party
- Quarterly bonus up to £2,400 annual bonus available (very achievable)
- 20% Staff Discount Card
- Annual Conference - every two years we take our Assistant Managers on a 4 day trip fully paid for by Nando`s this involves lots of playing hard with activities and entertainment!
- Quarterly Area drinks evenings including a themed Xmas Party for all Nandocas and we close our restaurants early for this!This year we had our Christmas party at the beginning of December to enjoy festivities and celebrate before our customers!
- Annual Family Fun Day - All Nandocas can invite their family for a party in the Park
- Great staff meals per shift
- Long Service pay reward - after every 5 years of service you will receive an extra 4 weeks which has to be taken all at once in addition to your annual 28 days holiday (we have Nandocas that have enjoyed 3 of these already!)
- Opportunity to progress to Patrao the `Head of the family` in one of our Restaurants (General Manager)After 18 months of being successful as a Patrao you will be entitled to join our Partnership scheme if you meet your KPI`s and live Nando`s values (there are a number of benefits to being a Partner including opportunity to input key Partnership decisions and a financial reward for being a key stakeholder in Nando`s)
In 2012 we will be opening approx 20 new restaurants. We are currently looking for great Managers to join our growing family. If you like what you hear and you wish to start your journey with Nando`s please apply.
Apply for 1st Assistant Manager - Chelmsford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly