Kitchen Manager - London
We are currently looking for a Kitchen Manager
The menu is branded and offers a lovely selection of wonderful British dishe, you will work to the company standards and produce dishes that induced the mouthwatering Slow cooked Beef short rib, Wagyu beef burger, a classic homemade, beef and ale pie and famous Sunday Roast to name a few.
Being part of a larger company, this is a great chance for someone to start a wonderful career with one of the UK’s leading pub operators, ideally we would like someone who has experience as a Kitchen Manager but we will look at an ambitious stable Sous Chef who is ready for the challenge.
Live is available for the right person in addition to the basic salary of £25,000
- A hands on Kitchen Manager or Second chef looking for their first Kitchen Manager role
- A Sous Chef who is used to cooking to standard recipes
- Is able to follow the recipes
- Is super organised and has very high standards when it comes to H&S and due diligence
- A Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager with a stable career
- A Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager who enjoys a busy kitchen and is hands on, getting stuck in where needed
- A Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager who is able to manage a team of up to 6 chefs