Customer Sales Advisor
Are you ready for a healthy challenge? Are you confident, dynamic and self-motivated, have an interest in health and well-being and a flair for selling? If so, then you have just found your next career move!
Chances are that Holland & Barrett is not like anywhere you have worked before; we are one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands for a reason. Our store teams work tirelessly to offer expert advice to all our customers and with thousands of products to choose from, our teams need to be on-hand to fully appreciate their needs and advise on the appropriate solutions tailored for them. Don’t worry! We will provide you with industry leading training so that you are fully qualified (A-level equivalent) to advise our wonderful customers on all of our quality products and encourage our customers to lead a healthier and happier life.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we are in a significant growth phase which is only set to continue, not only in the UK but across the globe. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do with every day presenting a different challenge. Behind everything we do lies a passion for outstanding customer service and a continuous strive to live ‘the good life’ both in and out of work.
What you'll do
- Provide outstanding customer service, understanding customer needs and gaining loyalty. Every Customer. Every Time.
- Be an ambassador for our amazing brand and the values it represents
- Maximise sales not only through excellent service and advice but through link selling additional products to offer a complete solution to customer needs
- Be a committed team member, act with integrity and be accountable for your work
- Have a positive mental attitude, be agile, proactive and reactive in our fast paced culture
- Ensure all merchandising and promotional material are consistently displayed and executed to the highest of standards
- Follow company policy and procedures and ensure excellent store standards are maintained at all times
- Have experience of working in a customer service environment
- Have a passion for retail as well as an interest in health and wellbeing
- Have a desire to learn and develop yourself as we have a lot of fabulous training opportunities
- Be a confident communicator and have a passion for helping people
- Have a desire to succeed and contribute within a team environment
- Above everything else, you`ll live the Holland & Barrett values of Teamwork, Integrity, Accountability, Respect and Agility
- Be ready for some serious fun!
You might even
- Have experience of working in a retail environment
- Know a thing or two about nutrition and healthy living
- Want to spread your wings and be a future Holland & Barrett supervisor or store manager one day very soon
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to be part of the successful Holland & Barrett brand
- A competitive salary + commission scheme
- 28 days holiday (including statutory holiday) pro rata
- 25% discount in store across the brands
- A-level qualification on completion of product training
- Fantastic development opportunities