Are you ready for a healthy challenge? Are you confident, self-motivated and ambitious with an interest in health and wellbeing and a passion for helping coach and develop people? If so, then you may have just found your next career move!
We’re looking for people whose desire to succeed and retail expertise is second to none; people who can share responsibility with the Store Manager to drive our store teams to deliver world class customer service, strong sales results and retail excellence.
Chances are that Holland & Barrett is not like anywhere you have worked before; we are one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands for a reason. Our store teams work tirelessly to offer expert advice to all our customers and with thousands of products to choose from, our teams need to be on-hand to fully appreciate their needs and advise on the appropriate solutions tailored for them. Don’t worry! We will provide you with industry leading training so that you are fully qualified (A-level equivalent) to advise our wonderful customers on all of our quality products and encourage our customers to lead a healthier and happier life.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we are in a significant growth phase which is only set to continue, not only in the UK but across the globe. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do with every day presenting a different challenge. Behind everything we do lies a passion for outstanding customer service and a continuous strive to live ‘the good life’ both in and out of work.
What you’ll do
- Provide outstanding customer services, understanding customer needs and gaining loyalty. Every customer. Every Time.
- Partner with the Store Manager to lead, coach and develop the store team to achieve exceptional customer service and store standards on a daily basis
- Partner with the Store Manager to lead and drive the store team to ensure a customer focused store experience on a day to day basis
- Be an ambassador for the brand and the values it represents
- Smash your store performance targets! Maximise sales not only through excellent service and advice but through link selling additional products to offer a complete solution to customer needs
- Be a committed team leader, act with integrity and be accountable for your work
- Have a positive mental attitude and encourage your team to be the best they can be, providing feedback and direction when required
- Be agile, proactive and reactive in our fast paced culture
- Ensure all merchandising and promotional material are consistently displayed and executed to the highest of standards
- Keep up to date with product knowledge, continuously learning and developing yourself and your team so you are truly able to advise all our customers effectively
- Have experience of working in a customer service environment within retail / hospitality / leisure sectors
- Have a passion for retail as well as an interest in health and wellbeing
- Have a desire to learn and develop yourself and your team as we have a lot of fabulous training opportunities
- Be a confident communicator and have a passion for helping people
- Have a desire to success and lead/contribute within a team environment
- Above everything else, you`ll live the Holland & Barrett`s values of Teamwork, Integrity, Accountability, Respect and Agility
- Be ready for some serious fun!
You might even
- Know a thing or two about nutrition and healthy living
- Have worked in a supervisory or team leader role previously
- Want to spread your wings and be a future Holland & Barrett Store Manager one day very soon
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to be part of the successful Holland & Barrett brand
- A competitive salary + commission scheme
- 28 days holiday (including statutory holiday) pro rata
- 25% discount in store across the brands
- A-level qualification on completion of product training
- Fantastic development opportunities