General Manager - London
General Manager for Iconic - Heritage Venue
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 basic plus benefits
I am looking for a fresh and passionate General Manager to look after the catering operation at a HUGE Heritage Venue in London.
You will oversee a massive operation which consists of multiple restaurants, cafés, pop ups and events.
Mon-Sun operation. 5 days out of 7. The GM will be expected to work on weekends.
WE ARE LOOKING TO SPEAK WITH CANDIDATES WHO WORK IN A MULTI-FACETED HERITAGE SITE / ATTRACTION TYPE BUSINESS
The GM will oversee all activities relating to the management of catering and events at the venue.
To be available as the key first point of contact for the client, deal with day to day problem solving, contractual obligations and monitoring
To improve the customer experience by supporting with collation of customer feedback and by supporting the training and development of the team to deliver five star service & initiatives.
What we are looking for?
- You will be a self-motivated driven individual with great attention to detail.
- You will be able to think on your feet and adapt to the needs of the business.
- You will be creative and continually driving the business forward to increase turn over and bottom line profit.
- You be a great communicator and have the ability to build solid relationships with your peers and direct reports
- You will be a leader and a motivator
- Commercial experience is a must; you will have a strong financial background.
- Experience in a high volume, in a busy venue is essential.
- A good understanding of marketing is essential
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please do get in touch ASAP!
Apply for General Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly