Assistant Manager - Walton-on-Thames
Salary package: Up to £21,000 + bonus & perks
- A growing independent entertainment company with multiple sites across the UK
- Not your average operator so customer service is priority number one!
- Excellent career progression and development for the right candidate
- This venue is a family orientated centre with superb facilities
- As operations Manager you will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day control of all cinema activities with the General Manager
- Dealing with the recruitment, right across to the profit and loss accountability for the venue
- Ensure marketing initiatives are running always bearing in mind the bottom line profit
- Other tasks include liaising with local press and websites to promote events
- Your primary focus will remain on customer service. This is the most important part of your role; your customers must be getting the best experience! This is not just another entertainment complex…this is a unique place where customer come also for the exceptional service you get there.
- Keen, enthusiastic with a passion for breaking the boundaries
- Ideally with a background in high street branded funky restaurants operations due to the nature of the service provided
- Taking pride in what you do
- Commercially aware