General Manager - Broadstairs
General Manager – Boutique Seaside Hotel
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonuses + Spacious 3 bedroom detached house
Unique and Boutique Seaside Hotel – Amazing Views and Wonderful food!
I am seeking a hotel Manager from a premium Background to take on this Fantastic Property in Broadstairs! Recently renovated with an excellent reputation this venue is truly a Gem.
The Venue is very seasonal so a Manager from a similar background with excellent financial awareness would be a true asset.
The Hotel as 21 stylish and recently renovated Bedrooms and is consistently fully booked. The food and beverage offer is very strong and will often attract bookings from none Hotel Guests.
The General Manager with strong financial knowledge and a Background in premium, seasonal properties would be the Ideal Candidate for this Fantastic opportunity!
- Established National Group
- Dedicated to developing the People
- Committed to serving the best products and creative stylish, atmospheric venues
- The General Manager Role:
- Full financial responsibility
- Responsible for maintaining front and back of house systems
- Face of the business
- A true team leader, sales builder and business manager
- Developing and motivating a large team of staff – important!!
- Autonomous in regards to marketing the venue & generating business
- The right General Manager:
- Strong understanding of rooms management and Marketing
- Previous experience working with external booking agencies
- A Background in and a passion from great food!
If you are a Great General Manager and are looking for a new challenge than please get in touch today!