Food & Beverage Assistants - Woking
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Food & Beverage Assistants - Hoebridge Golf Centre
Responsible to: Front of House Manager/ Food & Beverage Supervisors
Job Type: Full-time/part-time positions available
Hoebridge Golf Centre are currently seeking Food and Beverage Assistants to join our team. This front of house role involves delivering consistently high levels of service to our customers, ensuring the department is always kept clean, tidy and well-presented. Work includes bar service, food delivery and functions/events.
- To ensure that all customers are served promptly, professionally and in a friendly manner.
- To maintain excellent standards of cleanliness and presentation.
- To ensure that all daily responsibilities are completed to the required standard working both individually and with the team.
- To correctly account for all money taken though the department and goods sold in line with company policy.
- To work within all company policies with specific reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Food Hygiene Regulations and Weights and Measures legislation.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management
The successful candidate will:
- Be motivated and passionate about service delivery.
- Be engaging and socially confident.
- Be adaptable and dependable.
- Have the ability to work logically and methodically without the need for close supervision.
- Ensure they are always well presented and smart while at work.
Previous Food and Beverage experience is advantageous but not essential. Enthusiasm is a must!
Free meal on duty, complimentary use of facilities, generous holiday entitlement and competitive pay.
Apply for Food & Beverage Assistants - Woking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly