Chefs - London
We're looking for skilled and talented Chefs to join the BaxterStorey team at Heathrow British Airways Lounges - could this be you?
As the UK's leading independent contract caterer, we offer a personal service and we tailor our services to each client's individual needs.
You will be working for one of our finest lounges at Terminal 5, serving first class customer service and food to BA prestige customers. This is a great opportunity to grow within a great team, company and environment.
What will I be doing?
- Planning, prepare and cook menu items as directed by your Manager
- To assist with stock taking when required.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
- To ensure that guests are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To be guest focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling guests’ needs.
What traits do I need to have?
- To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
- To treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
- To demonstrate and instruct kitchen assistants / kitchen porters in food preparation and cooking skills as directed by senior team members
- Free food on duty
- Excellent training and career progression
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work for an established and well-known brand
If you're interested, please get in touch with your CV. If successful, you should here from us within 1-4 weeks.