Third Space are seeking freelance Swim Coaches or a Swim Coach Team to provide Group and Individual sessions potentially across our four venues in central London
We are looking for swim coaches who live, breathe and sleep Swim Coaching and with whom the words RELIABLE, INNOVATIVE, PASSIONATE and EXPERT resonate.
Experience, Skills and Behaviours required
1. A coaching background with a strong understanding of lesson delivery in the sport, leisure and/or private sector.
2. Experience of influencing and negotiating with a range of client groups and levels
3. Strong interpersonal skills
4. Promote enthusiasm and inspire a positive team morale
5. Committed to best practice and continuous improvement
You must be a vibrant, positive individual who holds a recognised swimming teacher qualification and loves teaching people to swim!
This is a freelance role for classes and individual sessions.
Candidates must hold an ASA Level 1 or 2 swimming certificate, have relevant insurance cover and hold a recent First Aid certificate.
Early morning and late evening availability is essential.
Sessions available are 30, 45 or 60 minutes long and the working rate is £25-40 dependant on suitability of qualifying criteria.
If you think you are the right person for the job, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org