Performance Coach - Northampton
Performance Coach – Regional Role with expanding Leisure brand
Location: North of England
Salary: £75,000 + Car
The Performance Coach role is one of 2 that cover the UK, each responsible for 4 Regional Managers and around 60 Sites. The role is designed to focus on building Guest loyalty through the continuous improvement of the Guest Experience in the sites.
The role requires a retail or hospitality manager with strong people leadership and coaching skills with a successful track record in multi-site management and to lead an ambitious investment and integration programme.
It really is an amazing time to join this business where you will be in a position of real responsibility and engaging our teams through a rapid period of change. Your key KPI will be to maximise the sales and profit within your regions whilst working strategically to make a real impact to how well we succeed.
What we are looking for..
- Proven experience in a senior level Operations role; experience of strategic thinking, formulating strategy, creating and implementing operations plans;
- Experience of having successfully and independently driven performance of a large business unit for a sustainable period;
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the industry and commercial acumen
- Experience of effectively managing a number of geographically diverse units and or multi-disciplined projects;
- Proven record of success in managing performance and developing others
- Able to lead and manage change as demonstrated through effective implementation of company initiatives;
- Professional and appropriate communication skills, able to persuade and influence others in a positive and motivational manner;
- Sets and maintains high standards, sees issues through to resolution, resilient
- Sets an example, makes an extra effort for the organisation though this may be at odds with personal objectives;
- Actively influences events, seeks opportunities and acts on them;
- Building strong relationships with operational teams and multi stakeholders, self-motivated with a positive attitude;
- High degree of critical thinking; able to establish a systematic course of action to achieve a resolution to an operational or business issue effectively and efficiently.