Deputy Manager - London
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Deputy Manager, Chiquito, Park Royal
Hola Amigo, let me introduce you to Chiquito!
From the moment you walk through our door you can expect a warm welcome, lively atmosphere and a burst of fantastic flavours. Take a look around and you’ll find a host of authentic features that capture the very essence of all things Tex Mex. Put all of this together and you’ve got the vibrant and laid-back fiesta feeling that Chiquito has become famous for!
Chiquito is the UK’s largest Tex-Mex restaurant chain with 100,000’s of guests tucking into our freshly prepared dishes each week. There’s no place better to spice things up, than Chiquito!
We pride ourselves on looking after all of our amigos by using amazing incentives, having a fantastic training programme and by offering the holy grail... PROGRESSION!
Your role as a Chiquito Deputy Manager:
- Lead the team to constantly demonstrate our visions and values
- Look the part – Premium casual attire, dress to impress
- Support the team to ensure that they receive the best training and development possible
- Able to create thorough sales and labour forecasts
- In the absence of the General Manager to be responsible for the management of cash, stock, security and wastage and implement initiatives to control and areas of concern.
- Deliver Exceptional hospitality, service, food and drink in clean fantastic surroundings.
If you think you can be our newest amigo then apply now!