Receptionist - Brighton
Receptionist - Malmaison, Brighton
From our iconic buildings to the iconic dishes on our Brasserie menu, we dare to be different from other UK hotels. Our 12 exciting city centre hotels put our guests at the heart of the action, whether they're visiting for business or pleasure.
Malmaison is here to cater for those who demand something different. People who are looking for a stylish stay, daring dining or an impressive events venue. Depending on which Malmaison you choose, you may check in to a converted castle prison, hospital or even a royal mail sorting office. But the difference doesn't stop there. Each location is designed with flair and imagination, with sumptuous accommodation and daring touches around every corner.
And our team's unbridled passion for big events has made Malmaison one of the most popular choices for UK wedding venues.
Malmaison's 12 UK boutique hotels dare to be different.
Malmaison are one of Europe's leading hotel brands gaining a reputation for being at the cutting edge of hospitality today. We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a different way. We select our people from all walks of life but with one common thread, a desire to succeed in life through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues. We are growing in size and are in the search for the best talented people on the market, if you have these attributes and they are in your heart then we would love to hear from you.
- You will be required to check in and out our guests ensuring that all requirements are met during their stay.
- You will be expected to be a point of contact for our guests should they have any queries, answering the telephone and providing assistance.
- You must be able to provide amazing hospitality for our guests and be a part of the guest experience.
- Receptionists must be passionate about hospitality and delivering amazing service to our guests.
- Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary; however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary per annum /per hour and an award winning benefit package including:
- Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare scheme.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- 31 days holiday per annum.
- Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
There are big plans for this beautiful property on Brighton Marina waterfront, the latest hotel to become a Malmaison. Currently decked in modern vibrant decor and retro pop art, the hotel has a style all of its own. Over time we aim to bring this exciting building in line with Malmaison’s superb standards and personality, whilst sensitively keeping those artful individual touches that already make a stay at this fantastic Brighton hotel so unique. The hotel is already in the perfect location in Brighton, offering current guests the best views the Marina has to offer whilst still enjoying close connections to the vibrant local nightlife. We’ve already introduced Malmaison’s superb menus, so you can enjoy divine Mal Classic dishes in a unique restaurant setting with floor to ceiling windows and views over the water. Or if the waterfront is making you thirsty, feel free to dive straight into one of Mal's famous Malchemy cocktails in the lounge overlooking the Marina, or take it outside to our water-facing boat terrace to catch a glittering ocean. With a great team and big plans in the future, yachts aren’t the only impressive things on the horizon for this exciting hotel.