Executive Personal Assistant (Hospitality) - Dublin
Executive Personal Assistant (Hospitality) - Amazing Opportunity!
Salary: £40,1000 - £44,500 per year
My client is looking for an Executive Personal Assistant.
The Personal Assistant will support the Directors on a daily basis organising travels, expenses and will take action on various projects within the department.
He/She would have previous PA experience and would have a good understanding of the hospitality.
We are looking for someone who is:
Scope of Role:
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Directors.
- Ensure the department functions efficiently as a department and as part of the wider office team.
- Manage all correspondence and all phone calls
- Anticipate and highlight key points for action by the Director Manage expense claims
- Manage databases of contacts
- Arrange the Director’s daily schedule including internal and external appointments
- Prepare for and attend key meetings and action points
- Raise purchase orders
- Help prepare presentations
- Communicate professionally in all aspects
- Provide cover in the absence of the Executive Assistant to CEO
- Plan and prepare for the annual meeting
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please do get in touch ASAP!