Assistant Manager - Sutton Coldfield
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Manager – The Ryder Grill
Due to the location of The Belfry Hotel and Resort, you will need to be able to provide your own transport as the Hotel is not serviced by public transport.
An opportunity has become available to join The Belfry Hotel and Resort, one of the UK’s most prestigious hotel and golf Venues. After a beautiful refurbishment we now have 319 bedrooms, Rosette standard dining, five Food and Beverage Outlets, fantastic Leisure facilities including our Unique Fire and Ice experience, 11 treatment rooms, Pool and what we are famous for … Golf.
We are a unique venue that has hosted the Ryder Cup four times, we have three courses and a mini golf course set over 550 acres of land. Our business aims to be the number one Hotel and Resort in the UK.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to in our beautiful Ryder Grill Restaurant.
The Ideal Candidate
Proven experience of working within a similar role in the food and beverage industry and has experience of managing a team. Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.To ensure the smooth operation of The Ryder Grill Restaurant in providing an effective, efficient and quality service to customers
Duties of the Role
- Work with the Food and Beverage Services Manager to ensure that The Ryder Grill delivers a quality service with the focus on customer satisfaction in all aspects of The Ryder Grill operations, anticipating customer needs whenever and wherever possible to enhance the quality of service offered to ensure customer loyalty is maintained
- Maintain high presentation of the restaurant
- Oversee resources to ensure optimal deployment, maximising profitability and enhancing all sales initiatives wherever possible
- Engender a working ethos of team spirit and inter-departmental co-operation and partnership in achieving the aims of the business
- Maintain operation standards to the highest possible level in respect of service, hygiene, health and safety ensuring high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the Restaurant.
- Deal with complaints/problems politely and make every effort to resolve these with the minimal inconvenience to the customer. Advise full details to your Line Manager at the first opportunity.
- Ensure cash handling and account recharging/recording is dealt with in accordance with financial guidelines
- Assist in maintaining adequate stock levels for the department and highlight re-ordering as necessary in line with business needs
- Attend meetings as necessary and ensure information is conveyed to the staff in the correct manner
- Strictly observe all applicable licensing act regulations relating to personnel
- Ensure effective and efficient lines of communication are developed and maintained, including exercising appropriate shift hand-over procedures
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are adhered to in accordance with business needs and within wage budget guidelines; monitor staff levels and rectify if necessary
- Identification of training needs of Team Members
- Training and coaching staff to maximise performance and consistently deliver 100% guest satisfaction
- Supervise and motivate staff to encourage and obtain maximum commitment and efficient service.
- Sustain a working environment that supports the Company’s objectives of consistently treating its employees in a fair and reasonable manner
- Maintain integrity and confidence of financial information relating to wages, budgets and actual revenue
- Generate ideas for increasing profit within The Ryder Grill.
- Work closely with The Ryder Grill Chefs to ensure quality of food is maintained.
- Monitor the Health & Safety of staff in the restaurant and kitchen areas
- Carry out other duties that may be necessary from time to time
- THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST
For all of your hard Work you will be rewarded with…
- Competitive Salary
- Free Uniform
- Free Meals on duty
- Free Parking onsite
- Straight Shifts – no splits
- Discounts on stays at The Belfry
- Up to 40% Food and Beverage discount
- Discounted Leisure / Gym Membership
- Discounted Spa treatments
- Discounted Stay throughout our partner properties
- Heavy discounts on high street retailers
- Plus many more
Due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
Apply for Assistant Manager - Sutton Coldfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly