Bar Manager - Brimingham - £23k + bonus + tips
Tonic are looking for a passionate Bar Manager who can confidently deliver exceptional, 5 star service to our client's guests. At the same time, the successful Bar Manager will have the mixology, cocktail and wine knowledge in order to deliver an outstanding product and guest experience, whilst leading the team during service. The successful Bar Manager will have a real pride and passion for what they do, with the natural ability to build rapport and long term relationships with guests.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate?
- Exceptional service standards
- Outstanding attention to detail, inspiring and encouraging a culture of high standards throughout the team
- Ability to deliver a warm and charming management style which will engage your guests and your team
- Previous experience of working as a Bar Manager in a similar environment (high volume / high quality)
- High standards of bar management, ensuring all mise en place and stock control is complete in line with the needs of the business
- Experience in handling guest feedback with the confidence to communicate this to the senior management team
- Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
In return -
- You can look forward to working with a dedicated team of professionals within a company which rewards and celebrates success
- You will work for a company that offers substantial career progression and industry leading training
- You will receive a competitive salary and holiday pay
- Free staff meals
- Discounts on food for you and 3 guests in all of our clients restaurants
Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.