Staffing Manager - London
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Staffing Manager – Fantastic Events Company - ASAP start!
Location: West London-
Salary: £26,000 per annum
My client is looking for a skilled and experienced staffing manager to join ambitious and friendly team!
As a Staffing Manager you’d have to manage the planning, recruitment, induction, training and operational delivery of all Staffing activities to ensure the best possible quality of casual staff are booked for work all events. Management of the variable payroll to achieve financial targets set while meeting the operational needs and ensuring all staffing policies and procedures are adhered to.
Main duties - Recruitment:
- Develop staffing strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements in terms of numbers and skill levels
- Manage the recruitment and selection of staff to ensure the right balance of skills and experience for the vacancy
- Liaise with recruitment agencies as and when required
- Ensure training records are kept and are up to date for all hourly paid staff working within the venue
- Responsible for scheduling training sessions with staff and trainers, and the delivery of induction training for all staff working within the venue
- Deliver training to casual workforce as and when required
Policies, Procedures & Commercial:
- Championing and driving Company policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equality, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Provide accounts and operations teams with financial forecasts and actual figures for every event
- To proactively manage labour costs by the use of accurate rotas, analysis documents and communicating results and forecasts to venue manager
- Be the point of contact for all hourly paid staff working within the venue, treating them with respect and courtesy at all times and resolving any queries they may have in a timely and efficient manner
- Be on site at all major events to ensure the smooth running of the staffing function
- Ensure the set-up, check in and check out with all the correct administration, uniform and welfare arrangements are managed effectively for all events within the venue
- Staffing or Recruitment professional with experience in a fast paced, catering or events environment
- Experience within a high volume recruitment and staffing environment advantageous
- Sound knowledge of legislation governing recruitment
- Team player and confidence to build relationships with the business
- Commercially focussed and an awareness of financial information
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV!
Apply for Staffing Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly