Crèche Team Member - Nationwide
- Job Type
- Full Time
Crèche Team Member– Overseas Hotels
Get away from the day to day UK life. Take your experience in childcare to another level!
Our Crèche Team Members are our specialists at looking after our younger guests. Children aged under 3 years old can attend Crèche and will want a fun and interactive experience. All our session plans are designed around the Early Years Foundation Stage and bring out the fun elements whilst also aiding the development of the child.
There is also the opportunity to work with the under 8 year olds in kids club to give variety to your working week. These activities are built with fun being a key element and will involve children entering an imaginary world. They will be lead through a themed session of knights and dragons, pirates and princesses or even cowboys and cowgirls.
You will have as much fun as the children playing games, creating amazing craft pieces and getting dressed up and into character.
This is your opportunity to take your childcare training to a whole new world.
What you will need:
- Enthusiasm and confidence to deliver to small groups of children and adults.
- A desire to travel and a thirst for doing something different
- Be aged 18 years or older to start work (you can apply earlier but will need to wait until you are 18 to start work)
- Hold a valid UK passport
- Minimum of Level 3 childcare qualification
- Any experience in working in hotels or overseas would be a great bonus but not essential