Sports Centre Manager
Cottenham Academy Trust is looking for a General Manager for our Community Sports Centre based as part on the Cottenham Village College site in Cottenham, Cambridgeshire.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working person who will take the lead in developing key relationships with clubs and associations. The suitable candidate will:
- support, coach and inspire a team of staff to achieve great things and manage the safe and effective running of the centre day-today.
- have ideas and experience in driving the commercial and community areas of the business such as programming fitness, family and football activities and maximising Academy sports resources.
- engage with the wider community by hosting and supporting events and programmes.
- have previous demonstrable experience of managing in a similar sports centre environment,
- have excellent staff leadership skills.
- be aware of budget management and have a great track record in achieving and surpassing your targets.
- have a passion for sports and fitness and be excited by the challenge of redeveloping our community sports centre and using the opportunity to develop your role and your professional expertise.
For more information about Cottenham Sports Centre, visit the website: http://sports.cvcweb.net.
For an application pack please contact Mrs O’Mullane by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 9am Friday 2nd December 2016.
Please note we are unable to accept CVs. Applicants who have not been called for interview can assume their application has not been successful.
Cottenham Academy is committed to safe-guarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicants will be expected to undergo a DBS check.