Junior Sous Chef - London
Junior Sous Chef - Bill's Restaurants – London
At Bill’s Restaurant’s we serve only the freshest produce, creating exceptional dishes from breakfast through to dinner.
Our Junior Sous Chef’s must:
- Have a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes in a time pressured environment
- 1 or more years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Development and management of a chef team
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK
What do you need to do well?
As Bill’s Junior Sous Chef you’ll need to make sure our standard of service remains high at all times, ensure your section is running smoothly, keep the atmosphere just right in the kitchen and work as a team to deliver fantastic fresh dishes throughout the day
In return we offer fantastic training and great opportunities and a very competitive salary but more importantly the chance to grow and develop your career and to be part of something really special.
If this sounds like your kind of job, we'd really like to hear from you.