Personal Trainer - Wimslow
Level 3 - Personal Trainer - Employed - £21,000-£32,000 including bonuses - annual pay reviews
An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate Personal Trainer to become part of the NEW FITISM Wilmslow team.
FITISM Wilmslow is an exciting new gym changing the face of body transformation opening winter 2016/17.
We are looking for an outstanding Personal Trainer who is a committed team player to help us launch and work within the field of body transformation at FITISM Wilmslow.
A completely unique position for a fantastic Personal Trainer...
- Unlike almost all other Personal Training opportunities available you will be guaranteed a fantastic base salary 30% higher than the national average personal trainer wage from day one
- You have the opportunity to earn above your base salary through a bonus scheme that rewards excellence and performance
- You have assured security, a guaranteed income, fully paid holidays and a pension plan
- You will work within a specially designed boutique nutrition and personal training gym that is 100% results driven
- You will learn from an internal FITISM university that will teach you the FITISM body transformation formula and help you become a world class Personal Trainer
- You will work alongside and be fully integrated into a team of highly skilled professionals including fellow personal trainers, nutrition coaches, group exercise pros and physiotherapists
- FITISM, as a company alongside your fellow professionals will work with you to generate new business, make sales and keep clients. FITISM will work with you to remove the challenge of finding and keeping clients by generating a constant stream of people to work with week in week
- You will be part of a highly professional team that work together and benefit by getting results for our clients - completely removing the ‘dog eat dog’ dark side of our industry
FITISM is much more than a place to work. FITISM opens your eyes, expands your mind and pushes boundaries to bring out the best in you.
To work for FITISM is to be part of a very special team of people that will inspire you to reach your full potential.
Our culture is a big part of what makes FITISM special. We look for talented individuals who will contribute to our positive, energetic and innovative culture.
More than anything we look for individuals who inspire us. Those who have something special. That little something extra that schools, colleges, certifications and universities can’t teach.
We hire based how closely you reflect the values that drive and inspire our culture; passion, knowledge, responsibility, fun, genuinely care and then some...
It’s important that above all else you add something to our culture.
Visit our FaceBook page to get a feel for our culture and what you would be part of.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of FITISM then Click The Apply Button below to book a place at our next interview day.
FITISM Wilmslow Interview Day: Friday, 16th December 12noon-3pm at Wilmslow Rugby Club.