3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager vacancy: The Maxwells is in the heart of Loughborough's student community and is currently being flattered by good like for like sales and profit growth. It has been highlighted for a major refurbishment in February 2017 and needs the right General Manager and team who are motivated and capable to kick the progress on a further £3,000 a week whilst maintaining high standards, attracting new guests and meeting all the compliances required. If you're looking for the next step in your career, have a proven track record with an activation or refurbishment or simply just waiting for this opportunity, this is the role for you.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle