Cost Savings Administrator - Hale
Britannia Head Office Hale
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Cost Audit Administrator
Reporting to: Cost Audit Supervisor
A position has become available for an administrator in our Cost Audit Office based at our Head Office in Hale, Cheshire.
Hours of work are 40 hours a week.
- Exploring potential savings
- Data Inputting
- Communicating with suppliers to negotiate costs
- Monitoring Hotels to ensure instructions are being followed
- Scanning Documents
- Identifying Wastages and implementing solutions to reduce losses
- Communicating with other departments
- General admin duties
Experience in cost auditing is not essential as full training will be given.
The cost audit administrator will need to be conscientious, outgoing and confident with the ability to be proactive in handling their workload and must have a "can do" attitude.
The right candidate must be computer literate and knowledge of word and excel are essential.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.