Travel and Customer Services Consultant - Luxury Travel
Travel and Customer Service Consultant
Central/South East London
Base salary to £21,500 + Bonuses
My client is a well established niche luxury tour operator based in Central/South East London
The role is a Monday to Friday role, occassional Saturdays and no Sundays or Bank Holidays.
They are now seeking an experienced travel and customer services consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Candidates MUST have previous travel industry experience
As a Travel and Customer Services Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Planning and book tailor-made itineraries Worldwide destinations
* Managing and converting queries
* Managing all pre departure and customer service queries
* Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
* Make any amendments to any itineraries as requested
Travel and Customer Services Consultant remuneration package:
* Basic salary of £21,500 + bonuses
* 22 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
* Educations and pension
Travel and Customer Services Consultant skill and attributes:
* Good travel geographical knowledge
* Good sales and customer service techniques
* Previous travel industry experience
* Attention to detail
* The ability to meet tight deadlines
* To work under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on excellent customer service.
* Must be to work on own initiative or as part of a team
For a fully confidential discussion on this Travel and Customer Services Consultant role, please email your full current CV with travel profile to email@example.com or call Tony on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role.