General Manager vacancy: The White Horse in Great Baddow is just 7 minutes from Chelmsford and is looking for a highly motivated General Manager to take over leading a great team. A Rustic cottage building, on a village high street, the White Horse is a charming pub indeed - also very soon to get investment.
If you are an Assistant Manager ready to progress to the next level, or a General Manager looking for a new challenge, and display confidence and strong business acumen, have proven management skills which are crucial in this role of General Manager to lead, develop and motivate a fantastic team to deliver constant high standards, we would love to hear from you.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle