Reception Team - Oxfordshire
Peach Pubs Recruitment Video
This role is home based for 16 hours per week in 4 hour shifts between the hours of 9am-9pm Monday to Sunday. You need to be within traveling distance of Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedforshire, Bicester, Warwickshire.
You will be part of a Reception Team responding to reservation enquiries via the phone and email for five pubs which have rooms - The Fleece, The Richard Onslow, The Rose & Crown, The Embankment and The Town House.
Answering calls for all of our other pubs at peak busy times, booking in table reservations and guiding guests and supplier calls to the right pub or manager.
Responding to guest requests and enquiries.
A Peachy Reception Team member is:
- Positive, friendly, cheeky, smiley and genuinely loves making our guests’ day
- Will to go above and beyond the norm to Make Life Peachy for our team, our suppliers and our guests
- Is a team player, and is willing to go the extra mile
- Is confident in typing, email presentation with good IT skills
- Has previous experience using Reservation Booking Systems
- Has outlook, word and Excel experience
- Honest and reliable
- A morning person who is flexible and able to work during the day time, evenings and weekends
In Peach we believe Great Hosting and Serving the Good Stuff is an art and we strive to achieve that every day in all of our pubs, we want to be the best place in town.
Whether you are kick starting your career in Hospitality or perfecting the skills you already have, Peach is the place for you.
We have won ‘Best Employers in Hospitality’ 5 years in a row, as voted by our teams, so we must be doing something right!
It’s a Peachy World. Together we work hard, play hard and share the rewards.