Activity Leader Apprenticeship Scheme - Isle of Wight
We’re getting ready for a huge year of adventure, and we would love you to be part of it! We are now hiring for our government funded Activity Leader Apprentice roles due to begin in February 2017. Our Activity Leaders have fun while working in an outdoor adventure environment, on activities including abseiling, bushcraft, caving, zipwire and more. All you have to do to begin your application is sign up for one of our upcoming assessment days.
We will be running assessments days on:
10th & 11th January Grosvenor Hall
26th & 27th January Dearne Valley
The main criteria’s are:
- You must be aged 18 or above,
- You must be an EU citizen and have lived within the EU continuously for the last 3 years,
- You must not already have an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Activity Leadership or Sport & Recreation,
- You must not have a degree, HND, HNC, Foundation Degree or be studying towards any of these.
- You must be willing to sign up to our Apprentice scheme for 12 months.
- You must be willing to be located at any of our centres.
Apply now to find out more