Food & Beverage Supervisor - London
Are you Fit for Virgin Active..?
Are you Passionate and energetic? Are you fun and positive? Are you a strong Team player? If the answer is Yes then we want you!
Here at Virgin Active We're looking for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to deliver a red hot and world-class experience to our members and perform a heartfelt service to add to our club's success. You’ll be working closely with the Head Chef and F&B Manager, part of a highly energised team, who work hard and have fun.
Part of one of the UK’s most prestigious group of companies, The Collection clubs within Virgin Active are the ultimate choice for those who want the very best in lifestyle, service and fitness. Chiswick Riverside is no exception. A place that offers something for everyone, it has a total of 26 indoor and outdoor tennis courts, a gym floor with all the latest equipment, four swimming pools and a separate children’s pool. There’s also a Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, health & beauty spa and a club lounge as well as a fun-filled Club-V facility for our younger members.
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will:
- Drive the F&B team to provide the professional preparation and presentation of food & beverage items to the highest company standard
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety, COSHH and department policies, as well as making sure all facilities and equipment are well maintained and properly stored
- Assist the F&B management to meet and exceed set targets and objectives, help achieve commercial success within the department and wider Club team
- Working alongside the F&B Manager, providing effective supervision of the team at all times, and ensuring that in their absence, the department is successfully run
What we can't live without:
- Previous experience of working in a commercial food & beverage operation
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
- Ability to coach and motivate others
This role is full time, working 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (6am starts), 'lates' (11pm close) including weekends.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Dedicated F&B manager, there to support and promote your development
- Tailored courses to suit you, your interests and increase your expertise in your field.
- Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniform.
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit!
Come on, join one of the most prestigious companies in the UK!