Lifeguard - Oxford
We are seeking a part-time NPLQ qualified Lifeguard to join our team in Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing centre in Oxford. Ideal candidate must hold a valid NPLQ certificate, have excellent communications skills and have a high level of customer service.
At Nuffield Health we are all about great people - recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led, multidisciplinary setting where teamwork means everything.
If you are a team player who has bags of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and experience in working in a customer-led environment and have a drive for success, a passion for excellent service and want to work in a stimulating, fast paced and results-driven organisation, then our Lifeguard opportunity will offer you the challenge and development you are seeking.
* Responsible for the maintenance, safety and cleanliness of poolside during your shifts.
* You will be a continued and clear presence in and around the club, promoting services on offer at the health club.
* This role will include full responsibility of the pool and pool side activities.
* This role also includes reception duties, undertaking maintenance checks and taking responsibility for the maintenance and cleaning of equipment.
Nuffield Health is the UK's leading expert in employee health, vitality and wellness, providing services nationally to over 1,500 corporate clients and 120,000 employees annually.
We employ over 1,000 personnel, mainly healthcare and fitness professionals, and provide services from our own network of facilities as well as within the premises of over corporate clients.
We have a bold ambition for the future that will transform the way people think about health and wellbeing. As the UK's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation, we are bringing together health and prevention, assessment and treatment to create the Nuffield Health & Wellbeing offering. Put simply, we are empowering people to take care of their health, by championing health as it should be.
* Competitive salary
* Free gym membership
* A variety of working within different specialist areas,
* Working in an innovative, clean, modern working environment.
We will apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.